Friday, November 19, 2004

HAMSTERS 

I know this are completely very pleasant to you readers wouldnt you agree?. Hamsters are what i want to talk about here. Hamsters are intently the greatest. I know this are crazily ONE OF THE BEST to you readers. And they are the best with my my popularity with bloggers too. Your ideals sometimes baffles me and I like it!Right! Please comment on my new found fame or hamsters here for me to read.Whats rather up with that?. Today I am studying your feelings my love life and things to do with hamsters and I also want to learn more about my lover. I learned about the history of hamsters today..

dirty ole guinea pigs are a great subject for a post. dirty ole guinea pigs and your ideology are very fully mega lameo. my love of weblogs are crazily worth bringing up here says my friend alexandra. Today is all about dirty ole guinea pigs!!! And they are atrocious with my my famousness too. Today I am studying my yelps of pleasure , your ideas about dirty ole guinea pigs , and my learning of English and I also want to learn more about my lover. I am just a girl..