Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Tom waits 

While I am talk about Tom Waits I wanna say they are ultra lameo sometimes. My secret lover is very ultra nasty as well. *laugh* Next time I will mention my recollections of Tom Waits more. wouldnt you agree?. I am really RANK lately. I despise Tom Waits. I despise Tom Waits. While I am talk about Tom Waits I wanna say they are HIDEOUSLY BAD often!!! My best friend Alexandra O. says Tom Waits are something he despise and he also think about my new found fame lately.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrible, just terrible.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Mac said...

Learn's probably more a Celine Dion lover...yeeesh.

10:39 PM  
Blogger HoudiniNation said...

Jesus Harry, I LOVE Tom Waits. even in caps!

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom Waits (a man, not a band) happens to be one of the most influential musicians ever known. Inspiring bands such as the Eagles and musicians such as Sarah Machlachlan and Bette Midler, he has been making and defining music for over 3 decades. Tom Waits is awesome.

-Spinner
aim: enunelcamino

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home