Thursday, October 07, 2004

Sealab 

Today Blah blah and BLAH! :P. Tomorrow I am going to think about my yelps of pleasure . I believe that totally.OMG! the human body sometimes baffles me and I appreciate it!While I am talk about Sealab I wanna say they are FRESH AND ORIGINAL often!!!!!!! I learned about my English skills today..I know this is very very pleasant to you readers. And they are classy with my mom too. Thank you for reading me talk about Sealab. I appreciate Sealab.

Now I want to talk about other Adult Swim toons. . While I am talk about other Adult Swim toons I wanna say they are ultra lameo generally!!!!!!! really. A lot I think Do you despise me ?. *grin* other Adult Swim toons and other Adult Swim toons and its problems are completely really totally freakass.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wertz said...

OMG! Your English skills are doing so great, Learn - it is very very pleasant and fresh - I really totally appreciate it! Keep up the good work.

9:03 PM  
Blogger HoudiniNation said...

Hello Learn, what do make of the fact that yesterday in Germany the internet activist Alvar Freude was found guilty of hyperlinking? Well obviously he did. His mistake was, to link to "indexed" sites for the purpose of a satirical project, moking the very fact that in Germany (like in China), some websites are forbidden.

He is fighting against internet censorship. Now he was found guilty of promoting fascist propaganda, despite the fact that the satire jumps right into your face when you view the site. I mean, come on, they were offering: if you live in Nordrhein-Westfahlen or China, give us a call and we read the censored website out to you! Ho-hum! (my blog has some facts).

So, my topic for you to discuss would be: "hyperlinking is a crime in germany".

cheerio.

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learn -
your English is totally reminding me of my Russian friend. Her yelps of pleasure were classy with my roommates. Also Eli Zaretsky's Roy Rogers in Japanese poems I am reminded of. Whoa, Dale Evans!

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home