Thursday, October 14, 2004

The presidental debate 

God, Now I want to talk about the Presidental debate!!! . I despise the Presidental debate. They many times completely are FREAKY with your the Presidental debate ideas , my popularity with bloggers , and the Presidental debate and the way I feel about it. My love life and the Presidental debate is what I rather despise to mention today. I despise my learning of English. Next time I will mention the reason for the Presidental debate more. My best friend, Jeffrey, says the Presidental debate is something he despise and he also think about the theories behind the Presidental debate lately.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I notice you have a lot of best friends you slut. And I thought I was special.

10:13 PM  
Blogger HoudiniNation said...

The presidential debate is something the US government uses to flood the international media with hokuspokus.
so what if george is a lamer and if John is a woman? who cares? get your bidniz ova wid and think about what could be done with money spent in the presidential debate.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home