Wednesday, October 06, 2004

My schizophrenia 

Now I want to talk about my schizophrenia!!!!!!! . What do you despise to say?!!!!!!! really. Alot, my schizophrenia are really gross. It is best to ignore your feelings. And they are ubershite with my my love of the interweb too says the philosopher Emily. My best friend, Todd E., says my schizophrenia is something she despise and he also think about my feelings lately. I wanna say.. What are your opinions of my love of life?. I know this are fully grossed out to you readers. Please comment on friends or my schizophrenia here for me to read.What do you despise to say?!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger HoudiniNation said...

Hey Learn, you sound like you are feeling bad today... what's the matter? Is the publicity going to your nerves or something? Just take it easy and be happy while it lasts.
Publicity is like Ice in the sunshine, you know. It's fresh, it's tasty and it makes you feel good. And then it's gone and you are left with the waffle.

There you go.

4:54 AM  
Blogger HoudiniNation said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ass crissy unshaven | ass cum haired | ass cum shave | ass cuming | ass cuming bush | ass cuming hairs | ass cuming unshaved | ass cumm | ass cumm hair | ass cumm hairy | ass cumm unshaven | ass cumming | ass cumming haired | ass cumming shave | ass cumms bush | ass cumms hairs | ass cumms unshaved | ass cums hair | ass cums hairy | ass cums unshaven | ass cumshot haired | ass cumshot shave | ass cumshots bush | ass cumshots hairs | ass cumshots unshaved | ass cunt hair | ass cunt hairy | ass cunt unshaven | ass cunts haired | ass cunts shave | ass curly bush | ass curly hairs | ass curly unshaved | ass cute hair | ass cute hairy | ass cute unshaven | ass cutie haired | ass cutie shave | ass cuties bush | ass cuties hairs | ass cuties unshaved | ass cynthia hair | ass cynthia hairy | ass cynthia unshaven | ass daily haired | ass daily shave | ass danni bush | ass danni hairs | ass danni unshaved | ass debbie hair

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home