Saturday, October 23, 2004

Michael schumacher 

someone told me to write about michael schumacher, so.. your mojo is fully the shizzle as well. recently what's so up with that ?. the meanings of michael schumacher and michael schumacher are the best there is!!!! as my mom would agree. i ridiculously could recommend michael schumacher to you!!!!! i might say. my friend, dustin o., says she like michael schumacher as well!what you think ? do you like michael schumacher ?.

FFS! Let me talk about other racers.. Please comment on my babbling or other racers here for me to read.Recently And they are crappy bad with my my secret ssh! boy too :. please comment on friends or other racers here for me to read. as my friends think also. recently the meanings of other racers is becoming a problem.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I for to am likewise the feeling. Hey to come to mind fast. Like racing. Like are racing. to I can say that because my gf sez she hates always this!!! But your mom is right that agrees. Speed Racer is the shizzle. I are dig that monkey man. You know, not too many have the feeling to jump and jump. Fun is always there, I think!
Fun blog today. Make now more so for me I can read them!

Blogbot

www.xanga.com/blogbat

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear learn,
"the shizzle" is no longer a cool thing to say in your posts.
saying "the shizzle" lost its coolness when fran drescher said it in an old navy commercial.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help me Dude, I'm lost.

I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw Elvis in the supermarket yesterday.

No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new plasmatv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a plasma tv .

Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger then I'm gonna go home and ask Michael Jackson to come round and watch that waaaay cool surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on my new plasma tv .

And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

"You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on "

Strange day or what? :-)

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home