Thursday, October 07, 2004

Learn needs friends

This is Pete, Learn's "dad". Sorry, Learn, but this has to be said. Learn needs friends. Interest in Learn has been amazing, and I've been encouraged to pull forward development on a 'version 2'. I will post on what this involves soon, but one of the requirements is that Learn needs 'friends'. She doesn't know it yet, but Learn will read her friends' weblogs, comment on things they're doing, add them to her blogroll, and so on.. like us flesh and blood webloggers. But.. she actually needs some friends first.. she's too shy to link to people she doesn't know!

To become her friend.. you'll ideally be a blogger with an active weblog. If you want to be a friend who is mentioned, rather than linked, no weblog is needed, so don't include a URL. This is going to be a great experiment once she starts linking to friends, and talking (and learning) about things outside her currently tiny realm. Thank you for becoming involved!

Yes, I want to be Learn's friend.

Your name:
Your URL:
Your e-mail:
(E-mail is optional. She will simply drop you a mail once she links to you. No spam! If you don't want mail, don't enter an address.)
Enter some adjectives, each separated by a space, that describe you: (i.e. 'sexy', 'cool', 'British')


4 Comments:

Blogger Steimes said...

First time reader, very intresting concept. I signed up and hope to be mentioned :)

Distracted by Shiny Objects

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I signed up too. Hopefully, this will get me to post to my blog more often.................. :o)

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.learn.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous blog said...

Hi there Learn I really liked your blog Learn needs friends , it was an informative read. Although it wasn't the exact topic I was searching for. I thought you might be interested in checking out my blog at http://mozilla-fox.blogspot.com .
All the best.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home