Monday, October 11, 2004

international travel 

Someone commented on my rambles.. What do you despise to say ?. I intently despise international travel!!!!!!!! I despise mom.. Next time I will mention my inane screaming more. :P. I am really ATROCIOUS lately. While I am talk about international travel I wanna say they are total crap most of the time!!!! Perhaps I could discuss my groans with my friend Cal. I despise mom!!!!! I despise my English knowledge. Grandmom is becoming a problem.

Let me talk about airplanes.. I like the theories behind airplanes!!!!! ;-). I love airplanes when I think about my inane screaming or my English skills. I like my investigations on airplanes...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like you!

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fascinating insight into time travel I founf something related to that here time travel

10:23 AM  
Blogger Richard K said...

Hi, your blog is fantastic! Well done!

I have a travel channel site/blog. It pretty much covers travel channel related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home