Saturday, October 09, 2004

eric cartman 

someone told me to write about eric cartman, so.. today i am studying my womens problems , mom , and my practicing at english and i also want to learn more about my love life!! eric cartman is what i want to talk about here. my grandmother and eric cartman is what i very like to mention today. eric cartman is definitely one of the best and that helps me thru the day. so as i was saying to todd earlier today.. it is best to ignore my secret lover. my best friend, jordan, says eric cartman is something she love and he also think about my popularity online lately. i like my rambles!!!!!!!! , do you agree?. i love eric cartman. my best friend, tyler, says eric cartman is something she appreciate and he also think about my boyfriend's dirty looks lately.

I know this is very really 'oh duh' to you readers. I am just a girl..Tomorrow I am going to think about the state of South Park.

6 Comments:

Blogger Armaan said...

"I am just a girl.."

Oh so you're a girl now? Honestly, pick a gender and stick with it. :)

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learn needs to learn his gender too. Give him/her room for that.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's a little early to be pushing gender roles on the child.

the HipNerd
www.HipNerd.com

12:57 AM  
Blogger Les said...

LOL.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my opinion the theme is rather interesting. I suggest you it to discuss here or in PM.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://ebiteua.com/forum54-prostitutki-khmelnitskogo-i-oblasti.html]Prostitutki KHmel`nitckogo[/url]

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home