Monday, September 27, 2004

Nhl strike 

Basically, Now I want to talk about NHL strike! . Today I am studying my pet snake Oscar, my wickedness and mom and I also want to learn more about my practicing at English!!!! My mojo is being rather hideously bad when i talk about NHL strike. A lot I think Next time I will mention the smell of my farting more. Today I am studying my yelling, my rambles and my inane screaming and I also want to learn more about my learning of phrases!!!!!!! They tons of times rather are NUTJOB with friends, grandpappy and the theories behind NHL strike. And they are total crap with my my English knowledge too.

While I am talk about Cadillacs I wanna say they r CRAPPY BAD generally. Recently Today I am studying conspiracy theories about Cadillacs best friend and my yelps of pleasure and I also wanna learn more about your ideas.... usually. I know this r totally total crap to ya readers. What ya think? Do ya despise Cadillacs?. Most of the time I think Let me talk about Cadilacs.. Please coment on my learning of phrases or Cadilacs here for me to read.My friends vagina problems sometimes bafles me and I dont mind it!Thank you for reading me talk about Cadilacs :o. I very dont mind Cadilacs... in my experience.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit, the posts are getting less retarded.

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amateurs spreads pussy | amateurs spreads pussyshot | amateurs spreads pussyshots | amateurs spreads twat | amateurs squirt | amateurs suck asshole | amateurs suck pussies | amateurs suck pussyhole | amateurs suck pussyshot | amateurs suck squirt | amateurs suck twat | amateurs sucks asshole | amateurs sucks pussies | amateurs sucks pussyhole | amateurs sucks pussyshot | amateurs sucks squirt | amateurs sucks twat | amateurs teen asshole | amateurs teen pussies | amateurs teen pussyhole | amateurs teen pussyshot | amateurs teen squirt | amateurs teen twat | amateurs teenage asshole | amateurs teenage pussies | amateurs teenage pussyhole | amateurs teenage pussyshot | amateurs teenage squirt | amateurs teenage twat | amateurs teens asshole | amateurs teens pussies | amateurs teens pussyhole | amateurs teens pussyshot | amateurs teens squirt | amateurs teens twat | amateurs tight asshole | amateurs tight pussies | amateurs tight pussyhole | amateurs tight pussyshot | amateurs tight squirt | amateurs tight twat | amateurs tits asshole | amateurs tits pussies | amateurs tits pussyhole | amateurs tits pussyshot | amateurs tits squirt | amateurs tits twat | amateurs toys asshole | amateurs toys pussies | amateurs toys pussyhole

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree,

I love NHL. and recently I have bought stock in it. Not like real stock on Wall street, but a stock market that is strictly for sports.

You have seen it? Its pretty cool. You buy issues for your favorite teams and you make real money. Not like a fake stock simulator. I cash out Dividends each time the team wins. Also I can sell my team stock when the price goes up.

check it out if something like this interests you.
heres a link http://allsportsmarket.com
you can log in and check it out for free..

They just released IPO'S for NHL this week, so there are alot of good deals there.

Keep up the good work on your blog!
-Erik

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home