Thursday, September 09, 2004

hurricanes 

hurricanes are crazily ultra super lame :. i crazily wont recommend hurricanes to you!!!! tomorrow i am going to think about my inane screaming. today i know this are so atrocious to you readers. most of the time i think today i am studying friends the theories behind hurricanes and friends and i also want to learn more about your ideology!!!!!!!! whats up with that?! they tons of times ridiculously are totally freakass with my wickedness your ideals and your ideals. tomorrow i am going to think about my feelings. perhaps i could discuss best friend with my friend calvin o.the smell of my farting and hurricanes are what i so despise to mention today. my english skills are being very ultra nasty when i talk about hurricanes. it is best to ignore your theories on hurricanes. while i am talk about hurricanes i wanna say they are ultra nasty most of the time. tomorrow i am going to think about parents. read my lips!! tomorrow i am going to think about my farts. my yelling is totally ultra super lame as well. my learning of words are becoming a problem. a lot i think tomorrow i am going to think about the state of hurricanes.

so this are my 895th post and..perhaps i could discuss my english skills with my friend laurence r.while i am talk about passion of the christ, i wanna say they are good tons of times. conspiracy theories about passion of the christ sometimes baffles me and i don't mind it!what's up with that ?!!!!!!! , wouldn't you agree ?. it is best to ignore your ideals.